Enjoying a cup of coffee is one of the most pleasurable moment in our lives. The fragrant aroma makes you feel great and most importantly the acidity and bitterness when it is sipped, amazing. That’s how this drink is a valuable commodity, making green coffee bean as the second largest commodity trade in the world. In coffee commodity, there are two types of coffee, Arabica coffee and Robusta coffee. These two coffee are today’s worls necessity, almost all coffee products in the world are Arabica coffee and Robusta coffee.
However, there is an oddity in the coffee drinkers in Indonesia. Many people are still confused what type of coffee they drink everyday. Whereas Indonesia is the fourth biggest coffee producers in the world. Besides, Arabica coffee from Indonesia is one of the best in the world. Because of that, we want to share the info about these two coffee in order to make you know which coffee that you drink everyday. Here we classify the difference of Arabica and Robusta coffee.
- The price is 2-3 times more expensive than Robusta coffee.
- Lower caffeine.
- Acidity with natural flavor characters.
- The plant is on highland.
- Indonesian Arabica coffee belongs to one of the best arabica coffee in the world because of its flavors and popularity in the coffee world.
- 70% in the wholesale coffee market world.
- The price is cheaper than Arabica coffee.
- Higher caffeine, about 2-3 times higher than Arabica coffee.
- Bitter with a few natural flavor characters.
- The plant is on low land
- Indonesian Robusta coffee is the lead market of national coffee products. It is often produced as the ingredient of instant coffee.
- 30% inthe wholesale coffee market world.
So, which coffee that you drink everyday?
We offer “Miss June” Java Robusta coffee which has an intense flavor with a long and intense taste, very oily, low acidity, aromatic and full body.
The struggle to take this coffee is that the farmers had to climb the mountain with an altitude of 500-600 meters above sea level. The manufacture process also takes quite a long time whisch also affect the taste and aroma of the coffee.
Robusta coffee is generally regarded as number two coffee, but if processed in the right way it will produce aroma and taste that is not inferior to arabica coffee and make it very suitable for the blend or made as coffee tubruk / French press (plugger).
Some of the benefits and positive effects that coffee gives to our bodies:
- Coffee Can Slow Aging Process
Based on the research, people who drank 2 to 3 cups of coffee per day have slowed the aging process of their body as much as 10 percent compared with those who drank no coffee.
- Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease and Heart Attack
Coffee consumption can reduce the risk of heart disease and heart attacks because coffee can protect the cardiovascular system in the body. And this has also been proven in a study involving 41,000 women who proved that 3 cups of coffee per day may reduce the risk of heart failure. Similar results indicated also it happened with the men.
- Coffee Can Reduce Cancer Risk
People who like to drink more coffee have an opportunity to avoid the risk of lung cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer stomach cancer, pancreatic cancer, and intestines. Coffee lovers can be relieved because coffee does not increase the risk of cancer due to its antioxidant acid protects the body from cancer and other diseases. A study involving 67,000 women proves that women who drink 4 or more cups of coffee each day can curb the risk of cancer by as much as 25 percent.
- Improve Blood Vessel Health
Caffeine contained in coffee can improve the health of blood vessels by increasing the production of nitric oxide in the endothelium so it can strengthen muscles. Caffeine in coffee can indeed raise blood pressure, but this only happens in a short time or a “short-term”. Once the caffeine is processed in the body, the blood pressure will return to normal.
- Coffee Can Reduce Bad Cholesterol In The Body
An antioxidant substance in coffee can lead to increased levels of good cholesterol or HDL in the body and reduce the risk of inflammation that can lead to heart attacks. In a case study, coffee lovers were asked to increase their coffee consumption to 8 cups per day, and this improved the ratio of bad cholesterol (LDL) and good cholesterol (HDL) by 8 percent.
Description of “Miss June” Java Robusta Coffee
- Paper packaging comes with Valve.
- Characteristics of Java Robusta Coffee We Sell Are:
- Type: Robusta
- Body: Full body, very oily, acidity very low
- Process: Wet
- Aroma: Earthy and Leathery nutty earthy woody brown caramel
- Aftertaste: The flavors are intense and long
Get “Miss June” Java Robusta Coffee with special price just in our place.
So, have you drink coffee today?